Cody M. Henley is an associate with Manier & Herod practicing primarily in the areas of business and corporate law, estate planning, and taxation. Mr. Henley received his Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law. While Mr. Henley earned his J.D., Mr. Henley served on the Board of the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law and earned two J.D. Certificates: Business Litigation and Transactional Business. Mr. Henley spent a semester working as a judicial extern for U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona’s Judge James Soto.
Prior to joining Manier & Herod, Mr. Henley worked as an associate with an estate planning firm in Tucson, Arizona. Mr. Henley is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Tennessee Bar Association, and the Nashville Bar Association.
Mr. Henley earned his Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Marketing, cum laude, from Florida Atlantic University. In his free time, Mr. Henley enjoys spending time with his wife and their two dogs and two cats.
- Commercial Finance
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Real Estate
- Tax and Business Succession Planning
- Tax, Business and Commercial
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law – J.D., 2019
- Florida Atlantic University – B.S., 2013, cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association