A native Nashvillian, Sarah Hardison Reisner is a principal with Manier & Herod practicing in litigation and specializing in Workers’ Compensation Law. Mrs. Reisner received her Bachelors of Arts and graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from The University of Richmond in 1991. After working in the Outstanding Scholars Program at the U.S. Department of Education for two years in Washington D.C. (1991 – 1993), she obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 1996. While in law school, Mrs. Reisner was a member of the Constitutional Law Moot Court team, a Student Materials Editor on the Tennessee Law Review, and she co-authored a published article on Constitutional Law in Tennessee.
Mrs. Reisner is an active member of the American Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute, the Tennessee Defense Lawyers’ Association, the Mid-South Workers’ Compensation Association, and the Downtown Rotary Club of Nashville.
Specializing in this area of the law for over twenty years, Mrs. Reisner is a frequent speaker to client groups, employers and carriers all across the State of Tennessee, third party administers, attorneys, and professional organizations on topics related to Workers’ Compensation Law.
- Workers’ Compensation
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D., 1996
- University of Richmond
- B.A., magna cum laude, 1991
- Co-authored – “Tennessee Workers’ Compensation: The Essential Guide,” 4th Edition published in 2011
- Co-authored – “Constitutional Law – First Amendment Overbreadth Doctrine – Older Minors and Adults’ Access Rights to Constitutionally Protected Material Published by Tennessee Law Review, 1995
- Speaker – “Lunch & Learn” on Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Law , American Airlines, 2018 – Present
- Speaker “Lunch & Learn” on Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Law, EmployBridge, 2018 – Present
- Speaker “Lunch & Learn” on Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Law, Brentwood Services, 2018 – Present
- Speaker – “Lunch & Learn” on Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Law , ESIS, 2018 – Present
- Speaker – Advanced Workers’ Compensation Seminar, 2015 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association, Board Member