Manier & Herod Attorneys are at the forefront of emerging legal issues arising from the COVID-19 Pandemic. Below are resources that you may find helpful as you address these novel and challenging issues.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: An Overview
- Employment Law During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Estate Planning and Probate
Fidelity Law and Cyber Insurance Coverage
Manier & Herod attorneys participated in a webinar “COVID-19: Considerations for Surety Professionals” on April 6, 2020. Click here for a copy of the slide deck for these presentations.
Protecting the Surety During the COVID Pandemic
- Impossibility of Performance: What the Surety Should Know
- COVID-19 and the Performing Surety: Contract Provisions & Notice to the Owner/Obligee
- COVID-19 and an Introduction to the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Contractor Stress Test During COVID-19
- COVID-19: Epidemics and Excusable Delay under the FARs
- Navigating Workers’ Compensation Claims During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Manier & Herod Guidance re: Covid-19 Issues | Temporary Disability Benefits
- Manier & Herod Guidance re: Covid-19 Permanent Disability Benefits
- Manier & Herod partner Michael Haynie presented to the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce on April 7, 2020 on The Impact of COVID-19 on WC Claims. Click here to view the presentation.