Manier & Herod Attorneys are at the forefront of emerging legal issues arising from the COVID-19 Pandemic. Below are resources that you may find helpful as you address these novel and challenging issues.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: An Overview
- Employment Law During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Join us for a webinar on Monday, April 6, 2020 as Manier & Herod joins a presentation on COVID-19: Considerations for Surety Professionals. Click Here to register and for more details.
Protecting the Surety During the COVID Pandemic
- Impossibility of Performance: What the Surety Should Know
- COVID-19 and the Performing Surety: Contract Provisions & Notice to the Owner/Obligee
- COVID-19 and an Introduction to the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Contractor Stress Test During COVID-19
- COVID-19: Epidemics and Excusable Delay under the FARs